Frequently Asked Questions about SFA Dress Code - Uniforms - Spirit Wear
- Turnaround is usually 3-5 weeks but Sept-Dec it can be longer due to inventory levels and longer shipping times. We will work to process your orders as quickly as possible. Thanks!
- Exchanges for UNWORN MERCHANDISE are accepted within 30 days of the ship date of your order.
- Please email email@example.com with your request for an exchange.
- Then ship your item to:
501 SW 7th Street, Ste. F
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
- Once your original item has been received, we will reach out with a unique coupon code for the amount of the items returned. You can then apply that credit towards purchasing your replacements.
- Everything is custom ordered, so returns are not available.
What do students wear daily to school?
- Students at SFA wear DRESS CODE shirts. Your SFA handbook has details - generally dress code shirts are polo shirts either with the SFA logo from the webstore, or plain polos with no brand logo/decoration. Dress code-approved apparel also includes the jackets, pullovers and sweatshirts available at the SFA webstore.
- Please refer to the handbook for approved dress code pants/bottoms, and feel free to reach out to parents, staff or Terri (email below) with any questions. Terri had kids at SFA for 20 years and can answer lots of questions!
What is spirit wear?
- Spirit wear are shirts sold on the webstore, with proceeds benefiting SFA Home and School. Spirit wear is supported by the Spirit Wear committee and H&S.
- Spirit wear is worn on SPIRIT DAYS, and of course anytime your students wants to wear it outside of school
- SPIRIT GEAR are non-apparel items such as stickers and tumblers, with proceeds also benefitting H&S
Does my student need a P.E. uniform?
- P.E. uniforms are only required for middle school students, grades 6-8 grade.
- P.E. uniforms consist of a unisex shirt and unisex pair of shorts.
New to St. Francis?
New families can contact Johnny McIlhon at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to order PE uniforms.